Sunday, March 24, 2013

Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge 2013!

It’s here again!!! Woohoo!
When I began quilting again last year, I also began realizing that there were a ton of wonderful quilting blogs out there! (Who knew!)  One of the blogs I quickly fell in love with was Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  I LOVE that she is so involved with doing charity work with quilts!!! I discovered her blog just after she kicked off her Hands2Help Charity Quilt Challenge last year, and I KNEW I had to participate! You can go here to read about the awesome quilt I had a chance to make for the challenge last year. (That sounds a little self-serving, but once you read why it was so awesome, I think you’ll understand why I can say that! :)
Anyway, it’s that time of year again. If you want to see what it’s all about, or get involved, go to her site and read all about it.
Happy Quilting!!
H2H 2013 logo

1 comment:

rubyslipperz1052 said...

This is an awesome charity project! and the lady behind it is awesome too!!

hugZ,
annie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...