Thursday, March 21, 2013

More Operation Sunshine Donations!

 

A couple of days ago I met my friend Marion from My Quilt Diet and she gave me a quilt top and a finished quilt for Operation Sunshine! Two wonderful ladies donated these quilts and took them to Marion, who in turn brought them to me.

 

The first one is an adorable quilt top from Pamela Caldwell from French Knots!

 IMG_8646

Such lovely blues!

 IMG_8647

This will make one of the girls very happy!

 

And this cool quilt came from Emily Herrick from Crazy Old Ladies!  Yup, you’ve probably seen this quilt somewhere before…

It’s a quilt from her Geared For Guys book! The very one she made and that has been to international quilt shows. Wow! How cool is that?!

 IMG_8653

IMG_8656

This will make one of their boys very happy! :)

 

So, to Pamela and Emily, I thank you both!! You have both been so kind in your donations. They will be very appreciated by this family!!

3 comments:

Quilting Nonnie said...

What lovely quilts! The one with the gears is cool! I'm going to take a look at the book and see if I can another project to my burgeoning quilt list!

Elita@Busy Needle Quilting said...

What beautiful quilts! The blue & white one is my favourite & the gears are definitely interesting. It's a lovely thing you're doing for the family. Good luck!

Sara said...

That is great that these were donated to you! Quilters are so wonderful ya know?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...